01792 456139

family law matters

family law swansea

The police should offer protection when there has been any form of violence, whether it is on the street or within a relationship.

If the police are not able to assist, perhaps through lack of evidence, it is still possible to get protection by way of a non-molestation order via the civil courts.

There are even powers for the court to order exclusive occupation of the home you once shared by the granting of an occupation order.

Protection for you and your children may need to be obtained on a emergency basis.

Emotional support as well as legal expertise can be provided.